Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Latest PSN outage update is that there is no new PSN outage update.

I was hoping that my next post would be my joy and elation at the network being back up and touting the new trophies that I have earned since the network went down over a month ago (including two new platinums! ).  I was going to start reviewing Mortal Kombat and its online play and Portal 2's online co-op. 

Unfortunately, even with putting off a new post as long as I could, my next post is another PSN outage update.  What is that update, you might ask? Well the update is that there is no update.  'A few more days' is what Sony has said....again.

Now I have faith in Sony, don't get me wrong. A little network fiasco isn't going to have me hopping off the Playstation 3 wagon, but come on.  Over a month with little to no real updates? Do what you need to to fix the issue, but keep us informed.

For more information on the outage, compensation for the down time, the free year of identity theft protection, etc. visit the Sony Playstation blog. Meanwhile, I guess I will continue to beat the hell out of Mortal Kombat's single player challenges while praying that maybe, just maybe, the network will actually be up for online play at the very least by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment