Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I Have More Trophies Than You.

I have more trophies than you.  71 titles logged as played and 2261 Playstation Network Trophies as of the writing of this post, 23 of those Platinum Trophies, and more on the way every day. 

I am Wedge19.  I have an addiction.  Not just an addiction to video games and gaming in general.  I have an addiction to completing every last possible task within a game and milking it for every bit of the $60 that most console titles are valued at.  To say I know a thing or two about video games would probably be an understatement. 

This is a blog for every gamer everywhere.  From the hardcore gamer to the casual gamer.  From reviews of games (Old, new, retail and DLC), previews of upcoming games, trophy tips, and helpful links, with room for change and evolution as it grows. 

I'm really excited to start sharing my knowledge, expertise, and view of something that I love.  Feel free to leave comments, suggestions, requests or any other feedback to help me out.  Oh, and don't forget... I have more trophies than you.

1 comment:

  1. I only have 34 Platinums though don't play as much now then when I used to.

    ReplyDelete